- May is Mental Health Awareness Month
- Scholarships available for College Students doing Research on Neurofeedback
- Neurofeedback Found to Change the Brain
- Parents, kids and tech devises
- How do you go from one of the worst pitchers in the AL, to pitching in the All-Star game the following year? Brain Training, of course!
- Athletes Benefit from Neurotherapy
- Contact Us
- Meet Our Chief Clinician
- News For Your Brain
- Summer Brain Training in St Augustine
- Visit Our Associates
- What is Neurotherapy used for?
- What is Neurotherapy?
- What is the Interactive Metronome®?
Tag Archives: better brain
There have been several studies done that show Neurofeedback does change the brain. fMRI’s and Spect Scans done after a Neurofeedback session show a difference in brain function. But those changes don’t last long. Many sessions of Neurofeedback are usually … Continue reading