Children with ADD, become adults with ADD. Adults with ADD often have problems with organization, finishing tasks, holding a job, relation problems, depression, substance abuse, and other struggles. Listen to a recent NPR discussion with Dr. Russell Barkley:
- Parents, kids and tech devises
- How do you go from one of the worst pitchers in the AL, to pitching in the All-Star game the following year? Brain Training, of course!
- What are the effects of screentime on children?
- Super Foods for the Growing Brain
- How successful are Neurofeedback treatments, and how long do they last?
- Athletes Benefit from Neurotherapy
- Contact Us
- Meet Our Chief Clinician
- News For Your Brain
- Summer Brain Training in St Augustine
- Visit Our Associates
- What is Neurotherapy used for?
- What is Neurotherapy?
- What is the Interactive Metronome®?