We are Open, and accepting New Clients!
Contact us today for your Consult!
2180 A1A South, Ste 100, St Augustine, FL
701 Market St, Ste 115, St Augustine, FL 32095
559 West Twincourt Trail, Ste 607, St Augustine, FL
What sets us apart from other Neurotherapists?
- Over 14 years experience using EEG Neurofeedback and the Interactive Metronome
- Availability of Brain mapping
- Three Office locations
- Board Certified – Associate Fellow by Biofeedback Certification International Alliance (BCIA)
- Masters level practitioner
- State of the art EEG Neurofeedback software (Cygnet) and hardware
- Member of International Society of Neuroregulation and Research (ISNR) and Biofeedback Society of Florida
- Amen Method Professional/Associate
- Mentor to several professionals entering the field
The American Academy of Pediatrics “Evidence-based Child and Adolescent Psycho-social Interventions” has elevated biofeedback to “Level 1 — Best Support” as an intervention for Attention & Hyperactivity Behaviors.
When your brain works right, only then can you can be your best!
We specialize in EEG Neurofeedback using Cygnet, Brainmaster, and the Interactive Metronome® to help people of all ages who struggle with ADHD, Anxiety Disorder, Migraine Headaches, Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Asperger’s, Sleep Disorders, TBI, PTSD, Memory Challenges, Concussion Recovery, and much more!
We also offer qEEG brain maps!
Also great for Athletes who want to increase focus, decrease anxiety and improve performance!
The Center for NeuroFitness is an Amen Method Professional! You can now order Amen Brain-Directed supplements by clicking on the banner below. Contact us for discounts on other Amen Clinic Services.
“I’ve gone to The Center for NeuroFitness in Florida and two different Neurotherapists in California for Neurotherapy. I got more positive results from the up-to-date protocols and understanding demeanor that Tom uses at the Center for NeuroFitness”. from PhD
We are located at 2180 A1A South in St. Augustine, FL 32080