- May is Mental Health Awareness Month
- Scholarships available for College Students doing Research on Neurofeedback
- Neurofeedback Found to Change the Brain
- Parents, kids and tech devises
- How do you go from one of the worst pitchers in the AL, to pitching in the All-Star game the following year? Brain Training, of course!
- Athletes Benefit from Neurotherapy
- Contact Us
- Meet Our Chief Clinician
- News For Your Brain
- Summer Brain Training in St Augustine
- Visit Our Associates
- What is Neurotherapy used for?
- What is Neurotherapy?
- What is the Interactive Metronome®?
Tag Archives: screen time
How does screen-time effect children? If the screen time involves video games, The WHO (World Health Organization) now has an official diagnoses: Video Game Addiction, aka Internet Gaming Disorder. This is when playing video games interferes with normal daily activities, … Continue reading